Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to:
- champion robustly funded and publicly communicated science and evidence-based policy as a pillar of human freedom, prosperity, and posterity.
- promote and defend evidence-based education for STEM disciplines.
- support policies and actions that promote the healing and longevity of our planet for future generations.
- serve as a hub for amplifying the voices and concerns of scientists, and advocate for underrepresented voices in science and our community.
- promote inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility and supporting policies that benefit the well-being and protection of all.
“There’s nothing I believe in more strongly than getting young people interested in science and engineering, for a better tomorrow, for all humankind.” ~Bill Nye